GoPay is a popular payment gateway for fast and highly secure payments made on the Internet. Originally, GoPay, like PayPal, served as an electronic wallet. This is how it still works and today, it is the number one payment system in Central Europe.
The e-shop operator opens a special account, through which it then accepts cashless online payments through a simple, clear interface.
A list of functions and features of the GoPay payment gateway includes:
- choice of 55 payment methods
- 9 currencies supported (CZK, EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, HUF, RON, BGN a HRK)
- support for recurring payments
- localization in 13 languages (CS, SK, EN, DE, RU, FR, PL, HU, RO, BG, HR, IT a ES)
- the ability to pass purchase information to the gateway
- optimization for mobile devices (also for EET)
- remembering the payment card
- one-click payments through permanent login and maintaining card details
The customer does not leave your website at any time during an online payment. This results in a rapid increase in completed conversions and maximum payments.
The GoPay payment gateway can also be amended to include your company logo and the colors of your brand to replicate your website.