Acceptable Use Policy
Retailys is a unified tool providing a technology for online retailers to set up and manage multiple online stores and sell their products or services via their online stores, at physical brick-and-mortar stores, global or local marketplaces etc. There are some activities needed to claim as incompatible with Retailys’s mission to make European e-commerce easier for everyone. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) describes prohibited activities related with use of our Services.
Any capitalized terms used in this AUP are defined on the Retailys AUP definitions page.
The activities that are prohibited you can see below:
- Illegal activity: offering goods or services; uploading and posting materials promoting, contravening or facilitating activities that contravene the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Child exploitation: offering goods and services or posts that exploit or abuse children, including the images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Intellectual property: offering goods or services or posting or uploading materials violating the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Threats, defamation or bullying:offering goods or services or posting or uploading materials, that threaten harass, defame or bully a specific individual.
- Personal, confidential, and health-protecting information: posting or uploading materials containing personal, confidential or health protecting information including national ID numbers, credit card numbers or passwords (unless you are allowed to operate with such information) as well as collecting, processing and collecting health related information.
- Inappropriate content:promoting hate or violence in connection with ethnicity, national origin, race, gender, religion, colour, age, sexual orientation, disability or other forms of discriminatory intolerance.
- Malicious and deceptive practices:performing activities (uploading, distribution of materials) harming or disrupting the operation of Retailys’s Services as well as Retailys’s third party providers; using the Services for deceptive commercial or any other illegal purposes.
From time to time, we may remove materials or terminate access to accounts connected with activities violating information included in this AUP. In case there will appear a suspicion of violation the AUP, Retailys has the right to monitor and investigate the materials or the use of the Servicesat any time for compliance with this AUP and the Retailys Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and Retailys governing your use of the Services.
By continuing to use the Services or access the Account, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP.In the case of a conflict between the AUP and another Retailys’s Terms, this AUP will take precedence to resolve such conflict. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this AUP shall have the meanings set forth in the Terms.
If you feel that a user of the Services has violated this AUP, please contact us at email@example.com.